With 40 mm neodymium drivers, G230 delivers crisp, clear stereo sound that makes your game come alive.
Marathon gaming sessions mean heat and sweat. We covered the G230 ear cups with carefully selected sports performance cloth for a comfortable, soft touch even after hours of use. And they slip off easily for washing to keep the headset in top shape.
Earpieces have been designed to be slim and light, without skimping on audio quality. A lighter, balanced assembly means you stay focused on the game. You might even forget you’re wearing a headset.
Be heard loud and clear without the distraction of background noise. Adjust the mic to pick up only your voice so your teammates can hear you loud and clear.
Keep the mute switch and volume dial close at hand for quick, precise audio adjustments. All attached to an extra long, 3.2-meter cable.
The ear cup pivots for a personalized fit, and rotates 90 degrees to lay flat. The lay-flat design makes them easier to transport and more comfortable when resting around the neck.
- User documentation
- 3.5 mm headset and microphone output ports
- Height: 172 mm
- Width: 81.7 mm
- Depth: 182 mm
- Weight: (w/o cable): 259 g
- Cable Length: 3.22.3 m
- Driver: 1.6 in (40 mm)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL/mW
- Microphone Pickup Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Type: Pressure Gradient Electret Condenser
- Frequency response: 50-20KHz
- Sensitivity: -40dBV/Pa re: 0dB = 1 Pa, 1KHz
- Test conditions: 3.0V, 2.2K Ohm