G231 Prodigy Gaming Headset Incredible audio for all your games
Whether you game on PC or console, the G231 has you covered. One pair is all you need to get great gaming audio, however you choose to play.
With 40 mm neodymium drivers, G230 delivers crisp, clear stereo sound that makes your game come alive.
Marathon gaming sessions mean heat and sweat. We covered the G231 ear cups with carefully selected high performance cloth for a comfortable, soft touch even after hours of use. And they slip off easily for washing to keep the headset in top shape.
Earpieces have been designed to be slim and light, without skimping on audio quality. A lighter, balanced assembly means you stay focused on the game. You might even forget you’re wearing a gaming headset.
Be heard loud and clear without the distraction of background noise. Adjust the mic to pick up only your voice so your teammates can hear you loud and clear.
Keep the mute switch and volume dial close at hand for quick, precise audio adjustments. All attached to a 2-meter cable.
For a personalized fit, the earpieces swivel up to 90 degrees. And because they can turn to lay flat, they’re less prone to breakage from everyday wear and tear.
- PC splitter for separate mic and headphone jacks
- User documentation
- 3.5 mm output port
- Some console controllers require an adapter for audio cable input.
- Height: 7.44 in (189mm)
- Width: 7.24 in (184mm)
- Depth: 4.0 in (89.2 mm)
- Weight: 9.0 lbs (255 g) without cables
- Cable: 6.6 ft (2 m)
- Y-splitter extension length: 4.7 in (12 cm)
- Driver: 1.6 in (40 mm)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL/mW
- Microphone Pickup pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Type: Pressure Gradient Electret Condenser
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20KHz
- re: 0dB=1 Pa, 1KHz
- Test conditions: 3.0V, 1KHz
- Connection Type: Analog 4 poles 3.5mm plug
- Indicator Lights (LED): No
- LCD Display: No
- Headphone Type: Analog Stereo Headphones
- Corded or Wireless: Corded
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Headphone Sensivity: Analog 4 poles 3.5mm plug
- Headphone Frequency Response:20hz-20khz
- Input Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL Max): 90dB SPL/mw
- Microphone Type: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Microphone Frequency Response: 50hz-20khz
- Audio Controls: Volume control, Microphone mute
- Noise Canceling: No
- 2 - Year Warranty