Up to 25 percent faster key switch actuation gives you an edge in competitive games where every millisecond matters. Exclusive Romer-G™ switches make G310 Atlas Dawn™ our fastest compact mechanical keyboard ever. Improved durability allows Atlas Dawn to weather the wear and tear of intense gaming for years to come.
The ultra-light, compact, portable design of Atlas Dawn makes it easy to take to LAN events and tournaments. With only the vital gaming keys, it is designed to comply with pro-gaming tournament regulations. For low-DPI gamers, the compact design gives you extra space to make wide swipes with your mouse. Using a compact keyboard when playing games with a mouse is more comfortable because it allows your hands to be more naturally spaced.
Control brightness with a touch of a button to match your gaming environment.. Atlas Dawn has more uniform lighting coverage across the keyboard for cleaner, more readable key lettering. Download Logitech Gaming Software for finer control of lighting for optimum glow patterns and effects.
Logitech Arx Control app for Android and iOS adds second screen capability that allows your mobile device to display in-game info, vital system statistics, and more. For ease of access, the removable Arx Control dock is stored conveniently in your keyboard and can be placed anywhere on your desk.
- Arx Control requires Logitech Gaming Software available at logitech.com/downloads and the compatible Arx Control mobile app available at the Apple and Android app stores.
With three macros per G-key, you can configure up to 18 individual functions per game.* Harness the power of G-keys to configure single key presses, complex macros or intricate LUA scripts on the fly and quickly simplify actions to stay immersed in your game and never lose a step. You can even create macros on the fly.
- G-key programming requires Logitech Gaming Software
- Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Powered USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection for optional software download
- Arx Dock
- User documentation
- Connection Type: USB
- USB VID_PID: VID_046D & PID_C32D
- USB Protocol: USB 2.0
- USB Speed: Full-speed
- Indicator Lights (LED): Yes
- LCD Display: No
- USB Ports (Built-in): No
- Backlighting: Yes
- Special Keys: Game Mode, Backlight on/off
- Other Features: Exclusive Romer-G Mechanical Switches
- Height: 15.4 in (390.5 mm)
- Width: 7.3 in (185.2 mm) / 8.3 in (210 mm)
- Depth: 1.4 in (35.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs. (.765 kg)
- Cable Length: 6 ft. (1.8 m)